Your cart is currently empty!
Adjunct Faculty - Applied Flute (on campus lessons)
Teaching Jobs / / 364 views
- Master’s degree with at least 18 hours in music and a concentration in flute is required.
- Teaching experience is preferred.
- Must be an active, committed Christian.
Salary and Benefits: Competitive salary. Benefits include free access to the university’s Center for Effectiveness in Learning and Teaching (CELT) professional development support, adjunct resources room at CELT, campus library, campus exercise facility and many campus events; employee discount for meals and campus store purchases; free parking; and technology assistance.
To Apply: Please click the “Apply Now” link and complete an application for employment. Please submit the following documents along with your application:
- A resume or CV
- Copies of transcripts
- A one page or less description of your own Christian beliefs and commitments
- A cover letter of interest. Please clearly indicate in your cover letter specific days/times you may be available for teaching
- Listing ID: 11062
- Job Title / Position: Adjunct Faculty - Applied Flute (on campus lessons)
- Contract type: Part-time
- Start Date: 2023-03-01
- Country: USA
- Duration of this listing: 3 months