Your cart is currently empty!
Slovenska filharmonija (Slovenian Philharmonic)
Orchestra Auditions / / 687 views
Principal flute with the obligation to play 2nd, 3rd, and 4th flute with variants (piccolo, alto flute, and bass flute) (M/F)
The audition will be held in Marjan Kozina Concert Hall at the Slovenian Philharmonic (Slovenska filharmonija, Kongresni trg 10, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia) on Friday, 16th of December 2022 at 11.00.
About the position*:
Employment on a temporary basis: full-time, 12-month contract with the possibility of extension.
– bachelor’s degree (university level degree in music – previous program) or master’s degree (Bologna second level degree in music)*
– Slovene language proficiency**
– foreign language proficiency (English or German or French or Italian)
– min. 2 years of work experience
– successfully passed audition
*If a candidate does not meet the education requirements for the job, an outstandingly passed audition may, as an exception, compensate for the required degree.
**If a candidate does not speak the Slovene language, an outstandingly passed audition may, as an exception, compensate for the required language proficiency.
Interested candidates are asked to submit the following:
• CV/resume (including mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address)
• copy of one’s degree diploma/certificate – proving the completed education
• copy of an ID
• language certificate/proof of foreign language proficiency
The application can be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com or by regular mail to the following address: Slovenska filharmonija, Kongresni trg 10, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia (Audition application – do not open!)
The Slovenian Philharmonic will be accepting applications through Friday, 2nd of December 2022.
Resumes will be reviewed after submission, and all applicants will be notified by email of their invitation to attend the audition by Monday, 5th of December 2022. Piano accompaniment will be provided. Please note that travel and accommodation expenses will