We welcome everyone to participate in our open project.
We publish 4 editions per year: June 20, September 20, December 20 and March 20. The deadlines to submit your article is the last day of the previous month (May 31, August 31, November 30 and February 28). Keep in mind that once your article is accepted, we will need to communicate to polish all details and the visual until it all approved from both sides. Try not to wait till the last day, so we have enough time to make your article looking its best.
Since The Babel Flute offers an immediate translation to over 100 languages, we welcome you to write an article in your native language. If you choose to submit a video, please, give us a written abstract in either English or your chosen language.
You can illustrate your article with pictures (remember about copyrights, when submitting pictures. Do not submit pictures you don’t have rights to. Provide authors’ names and titles of works when ever you know them) and/or video examples (links to Youtube or a similar video host).
- Choose a category (i.e. physiology, flute technique, repertoire, etc…).
- Gather as much information as possible.
- Identify the details that are most significant.
- Arrange the information and the facts in a logical way.
- Discuss the opinion and the matter in an organized and descriptive manner.
- Keep the introduction of the topic catching, interesting, and short.
- Always use proper grammar, spelling, and proper punctuations.
- Proof read it before submission.
What else we need
Send us your article in the text format (.doc, .docx, .txt; NOT as PDF), as an attachment in your email to email@example.com.
You will also need to send us a picture of you, short Bio (to be placed under your article) and your credentials for “Our Team” page (i.e. Flute teacher at…..; flutist at…..; researcher at……; student at……).
Include up to 3 links of your choice to your website, Facebook page, Instagram page, Youtube channel, etc.
As a preference, we accept articles and research that have never been published before. Our goal is to provide a unique content to our readers and highlight our authors, promote you and your articles in social media and send many readers on your way!
We look forward to work with you!
Objectives for article writing:
- It brings out the topics or the matter of interest in the limelight
- The article provides information on the topics
- It offers suggestions and pieces of advice
- It influences the readers and urges them to think
- The article discusses various stories, persons, historical events, rising-issues, and technical developments
Key points to keep in mind
- The topics of the articles should be unique and relevant
- The article has to get attention
- It has to be interesting
- It has to be easy to read
- The reader is identified
- Find the main goal of writing an article. The goal can be anything from providing information, entertainment, and advice or for comparing, etc.
- The title must be eye-catching, clear, and interesting
- The introduction or the starting paragraph must be highly attentive. Use your vocabulary skills or try to use some interrogative words for the start
- Use clear statements and make assertions
- Avoid repetition and over the top logic and reasons
- Use the style of paragraph writing and write the contents uniquely and unambiguously
- Avoid using the points which interest you only and not for the general public
- Write a good and logical ending
The Babel Flute team reserves a right to send back your article for more work and making sure it follows our guidelines or decline it if we feel that there not enough value and quality in the material.