Your cart is currently empty!
Guidelines for sharing and use of content
We love it when people want to spread a word about us, our authors and articles. We have some requests when it comes to how our content gets shared.
Content Attribution Policy
For summaries, social sharing, web shares, and images, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines.
1) Cite The Babel Flute as the original source.
2) Do not forget to write the name of the author of the article. Remember that all articles are protected by copyright.
3) Link to the URL of the original article. on The Babel Flute
4) Images: Link to the URL where our original image is stored (Do not download The Babel Flute website images)
Feel free to publish a summary of any of our articles, along with a link to the full piece. And if you include our hashtag #thebabelflute and @thebabelflute, we’ll help spread the love.
Full article posts on the web
You do not have our permission to republish any articles from The Babel Flute in full.
If you are the author and would like to reuse or repurpose your article, we ask that you abide by the Content Attribution Policy above. In addition, please do the following:
• Wait two weeks between the publication date and the time you re-post an article.
Of course, we love when you share our content via social media. If you want this to catch our attention, please use the handle @thebabelflute, hashtag #thebabelflute (across all social platforms) and hashtag/handle for the author’s name.