Your cart is currently empty!
Below find answers to frequently asked questions by our visitors and community. Send us a message if you still need more information or need technical support in using this website.
1) Does The Babel Flute require any subscription or paid plans?
No. The Babel Flute doesn’t require any subscriptions or paid plans as of now.
2) How can I publish my articles in the Magazine?
We know there are many talented people in the flute world and that is why we created this project! If you want to share your professional knowledge and experience with the international flute community, we will be happy to have you on our team! Please, look at the articles guidelines.
As preference, we accept articles and research that have never been published before and offer value to our readers. We are looking for unique content.
3) Can I publish my articles only in a text format?
Not necessarily. You can publish your contribution also as a video (think of a video lesson, a video presentation or a video interview). In this case you must at first upload your video to your Youtube channel, sending us the unlisted link, so we can embed your video into the pages of The Babel Flute Magazine.
4) Which language can I use?
You can use your native language, both for text and video. If you want to publish a video master class or lecture, we require you to send us a written abstract/summary text of your video (in your language), so it can be translated to any language for our readers.
5) How can I participate in the Forum?
The Forum of The Babel Flute is a very important tool for our Community. It encourages flutists to hold discussions on important flute topics and offers a possibility to add to your posts pictures, videos, files, links and create polls. You can choose to subscribe to the topics of your interest. By filling out your Forum profile you can promote your professional achievements, activity and social accounts. We hope that our members will recognize and use the tremendous potential that the Forum offers to its members to enhance your professional activitities and image.
You have to create an account in order to write in the Forum and open new topics.
When you create an account, you will receive an email with a confirmation link. After clicking and confirming your email address, you will be able to create your password and log in to your new account. Please, be patient, as it could take up to 10-15 minutes to get the email. The email confirmation step is needed to prevent spam and hacking attacks.
6) What do I receive for my participation (publishing my article or research) in The Babel Flute project?
The Babel Flute is an International Flute Magazine & Community, available in any language & created by flutists from all over the world. The Babel Flute provides a modern and secure platform to bring flutists together. The Babel Flute gives you an opportunity to show your talent, expertise, activity and opinion among the worldwide flute community. We send traffic to the website and articles. Your name, article and 3 links will be promoted by us on social media.
7) How does the Shop work?
In this section you can buy digital products of the parent company Web Flute Academy. You can also sell your digital books, scores, music and methods through The Babel Flute store. If this interests you, we invite you to send us an email, to receive all requested information.
8) Can I place an advertisement on your website?
Yes. We accept ads to fund the project and support its technical requirements and security. PLEASE READ WHAT WE OFFER
9) What does the name “The Babel Flute” mean?
In some way it refers to the Tower of Babel story. Up until this point in the Bible, the whole world spoke the same language, meaning there was one common speech for all people. The people of the earth had become skilled in construction and decided to build a city with a tower that would reach up to heaven. By building the tower, the inhabitants of the city wanted to make a name for themselves and also prevent the population from being scattered across the earth. God observed what a powerful force the people’s unity of purpose created. As a result, he confused their language, causing them to speak many different languages so they would not understand each other. He also forced the people of the city to scatter all across the face of the earth.
In our meaning and intention we want to turn this story backwards by connecting and bringing all flutists from all continents together, under the roof of one platform, where we all can share our flute research, experiences and views, communicate in Forum, also learn and understand each other’s opinions, cultures and traditions, despite all language differences. Besides, we all already speak the same language “music” using the same instrument “flute”. We welcome you to become a part of our project and community!
10) I am looking for a collaboration with other flutists. Can I post it in the Jobs section?
Yes! If you are looking for musicians, have a project in mind or want to offer a job, you can use the Jobs section to reach out to our Flute Community. You need to be a registered user of the website. Making a post is easy, you can add pictures, videos, links and contact information to the description. Your listing will be approved immediately upon a low fee payment on the website. If you would like to place a featured listing that will be highlighted and stay at the top, just choose a “featured” setting while placing the ad.
11) How to change the language in The Babel Flute if you are reading from your phone and cannot see all available languages in the translation button?
This is very simple and only needs to be done once, after which the whole platform will remain available in the language of your choice.
1. Find your browser settings (look for three dots or lines on the top right or bottom right)
2. Select the computer version, check the box.
3. You will switch to the desktop version of the site. Click the translate button, select the language.
4. Repeat the action – through the settings, return to the mobile version (uncheck) and now always read our magazine in your chosen language! Your choice will be remembered!
12) I would like to help. How can I support this project?
Thank you for offering help! Thanks to people like you, this project will continue its mission into bringing all flutists together!
- If you would like to offer your skills and experience or donate your time for not difficult but very important to the project tasks, please read WORK OPPORTUNITIES & VOLUNTEERING
- Please, consider DONATING ANY AMOUNT to help us to pay all necessary annual and monthly fees that allow this platform to run smooth and secure.
- You can simply share a link to the website or any article to help to spread the word about everything we do here!
This is a project for all of us, where every member is important and the goal is high!
If you have any questions or suggestions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org